Friday, January 17, 2020

Final Task

Hello! After a break, Im back to blogging again. To all those newcomers, My name is Hailey. Im now 16 years old. Florida is still very hot all though it’s been cooling down. I attend FLHS and I’m currently in 10th grade. I like to spend time with my friends, family and draw. I’m interested in art and film, which is why I’m taking AICE media. I love all things fluffy, soft and cute!
My two group members are Deedi and Emma. I’m so excited to work with them again, all though I’m a bit sad I didn’t get to work with my first projects group.
Some things I have learned during this class are how to edit and film properly. All though I had a base idea or concept of editing, I didn’t know how to edit properly. But after attending this class for a semester, I have gotten better. The same thing with the camera. I had the basic idea on how to film stuff professionally, but not all the way. I did have a previous class for film but I didn’t learn much from it. Though that class is what lead me to have a basic idea of what I was doing, so I owe a thanks for that. This class definitely has broadened my ability to film. I’m still nowhere close to professional but I’m on my way. I’m very excited to put all that I’ve learned into a movie.
What is a pitch? A pitch is a hollywood term used to describe the idea of some sort of production. These are the pitches we came up with
This idea would be a horror film in which the main character is addicted to Social media. They got her info from their Social media account. The other one is the struggles of being short. The main character is a short girl struggling to do every day tasks. The next one would be a horror movie where someone stalks the main character. They end up getting kidnapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment