Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: 1

In this weeks filming secession, we got a lot done. Over the weekend, however, we couldn’t film. This was because of complications with the filming time. We also couldn’t take a camera out which was an inconvenience on itself. When we filmed, we actually got a lot done. We took out a camera the last class and checked out a camera. I had to take it home and make sure it was charged. I found out it wasn’t so I charged it over night so we could film the next day. After school, my group mates and I went to my house so we could film. I was in charge of camera set up and directing the actor, our other group mate, where to go. I got to film some stuff too. Specifically the closeups, some of the pans and a few extra shots I wanted to film extras of. I was also in charge of the props. I placed them in the places we needed and gathered them all when we cleaned up. I even called the actor to give her an actual conversation to follow. I got the background ready for filming too. That meant moving anything in the way of our shot, like a pet or the storyboard papers. I gave the actor her lines and helped direct the shots. When it came to packing up, I put everything away. I put the camera and tripod away. I do plan to take the camera back to school too. I’m very excited to film more over the weekend and edit what film we have too.


No comments:

Post a Comment