Thursday, February 27, 2020

Editing blog 1

For this blog, I will be talking about the editing process. In the first week, we didn’t get much done. I sorted through the videos that were filmed from filming blog 1. That meant I had to check for lighting errors, how well the film flowed and more. I cut out about half of the films and only chose the best videos. The second week, I got a lot done. I sorted through some more film that I did that weekend. As far as today, I didn’t do anything because I wasn’t in school. I did, though, guy my team mate the log in information for my computer. Since that information that we had from the past few days isn't on any other computer. I also told them which SD card and computer we did all that work on. I listened to the audio of the videos, making sure nothing that we didn’t want to be heard could be heard. That also meant I had to check that the actors were talking loud enough for the mic to pick up. If it didn’t, I checked down the scenes we needed to reshoot when it came time. I also watched the video to make sure it was a good quality. That meant checking for visibility since I filmed a lot in a dimly lit room. This meant I had to delete a lot of film because of that. Though we have only had a few days to film, there hasn’t been much headway. I was going to start editing last class but since I still had to go through the videos, I didn’t get to it. Though, I did get the videos uploaded to the editing software and that took the longest amount of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment