Sunday, February 23, 2020

Filming blog 2

This weekend, we decided to film the stalker parts. Though, my other teammates couldn’t film. I decided to do this weekends filming myself. The actor for the stalker couldn’t make it either, he had some stuff to do that was really important. I decided to use my sister as the stalker. She looks like a boy from behind so that works out since the stalker is supposed to be a boy. I checked out a camera on Friday, not knowing we couldn’t film, and changed the camera for use. When the day came to film, I got a message saying nobody could film. When I got home, I took out the camera and asked my sister if she could be the stalker. She agreed and we got started filming. I managed to film every solo part with the stalker in it. I filmed everything, including the close ups, split screen parts and the long shots. I directed my sister and told her what to do for every scene. In some, I told her to do what she wanted or imagined a stalker would do and those turned out the best. I filmed in my sisters bedroom. I planned to film when it was dark out to give the effect of the scenes being more unsettling. I had my sister lay down on her bed with her computer up to match the storyboard. I tried my best to match up the angles of the previous scene to make the transition between characters more seamless. Though I’m not as tall as the camera person before, I think it turned out ok. Then I moved onto the close ups of the screen, which I made sure to not have the camera focused on the messages for privacy. I had my sister pull up an Instagram so the stalker could be looking through the girls Instagram. I also filmed the long shot. I stood the back of her room and filmed her looking through the Instagram and sending messages to people. Then, I did the over the shoulder shot, which I shot from over her shoulder and showed the screen. Finally, I moved onto the close up of the stalker smiling, which I just had my sister smile into the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment