Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory

            Hi everyone who sees this! My name is Hailey and Im in 10th grade at FLHS. I like to draw and play video games! I draw cartoons and fan arts of characters from shows that I like. I also like to cook and read books. My favorite book is A Tale Dark And Grim. Its also a series of three books but I like the original the best out of all of them. My favorite genre of movies and books to read are Horror and mystery! I really like the suspense aspect of them both. When Im out of high school, I'd like to be a character designer! I also really like horror stuff, like Halloween Horror Nights and Haunted houses!
          As for my dislikes, I don't dislike much.  I dislike having to do chores in my house. I do like helping my mom out so I think that evens it out! I also dislike math! Math is my worst subject, though I think that comes with being an artist. Like, you either have to be good at math or good at art, and nothing in between. Unless you're a special breed then, lucky you. I also dislike Mondays, like every high schooler and that comic cat, you know who. I dislike bugs too, since I live somewhere where there are a lot of bugs, Ive grown to hate them! Finding them in my room is the worst, even more so if your room is as cluttered as mine. I dislike loud places and being in crowds is the worse!
          In school, at the time of this writing, we are almost done with  the first quarter. For my classes, Im taking the general math(algebra 2), science (chemistry) and language arts (AICE language arts). For my other classes, Im taking AICE media studies, Drawing and painting 2, AICE global perspectives and Spanish 2. My favorite class is, you guessed it, Drawing and painting 2! I like to think my grades are good, but some people thing that getting Bs and Cs aren't as good. And I do agree but, I try so, Cs are perfectly fine. I like art class because I get to draw in it! My most recent art project is scratching a drawing into plexiglass. I really like how mine is turning out so far. I think the teachers are really nice too! I hope to make this blog a fun place for me to document my journeys in! until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment