Monday, March 2, 2020

Editing blog 2

This week, we actually got to edit. Though it wasn’t that much, we managed to get some stuff done. I got the computer we used and logged in. I opened the editing software, everything was uploaded already so all we had to do was place it in. I had also looked for some music to put in. I had to look on royalty free music websites. I picked a few I thought were good and showed them to my teammates. I uploaded the sound to the computer and placed it in the software. I had brought the camera equipment to give it to another teammate. I had organized the scenes in order of our storyboards. I had also matched up the audio with the video so the most intense parts match up with the video. I was in charge of clipping the film so far. I had originally planned to film more over the weekend. This hadn’t worked out because I decided it would be better to just work with what we have already. I had to upload the videos of the stalker scenes because I hadn’t done that before. I had also reviewed over what we had filmed and made sure those were the scenes we wanted. When I uploaded them, I spent my time looking up a song to use. This wasn’t as easy as thought, even though I had to look through a few websites. I also had to place the music a bit further ahead of where the video started. I did this because it made more sense. The music starts intense and the tension rises quickly so I had to place it in a part that had started to build intensity. This was around the second or third shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment