Thursday, March 12, 2020

editing blog 3

This week, we didn’t get anything done. On Friday, I took the camera home. We had originally planned to film but the main actor couldn’t film so I had to move it to Monday. I charged the camera when I got home so we could film over the weekend. In class, I got a lot of editing done. I managed to add in some titles. Since one of my group mates wasn’t there, I couldn’t put any of the video she filmed into the software. There was barely any progress in the video filming too. I had gone through the video a few times to make sure everything was in the right position and timing. Last time we went to edit, everything  was out of place. This means I had to go back and check that everything was out of place. Luckly, this time, everything was in good shape.  I added in the stalker clips and organized them. Though, they need to be re-shot because they are too dark. Though I edited with shots I didn't like so hopefully those get done. While editing, I tried to add some titles in. Though the entire thing isnt fully filmed, I wanted to start writing the titles. I drew a few text boxes for the titles to go in and imported them. Though the text box wasn’t working when I tried to put it in. I decided to type the text directly into the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment