Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer review blog

On Monday, we did peer reviews. Since our reviewers were not here, we didn't have to worry about that. The people who we were peer reviewing didn’t have anything to review. I have no criticism to give them. I circled no for everything on the front and back page. There isn’t much I can talk about. Since they didn’t have anything to give us, we couldn’t answer any of the questions properly. The front part basically talked about all the components we were supposed to have. Since the group we got didn't have anything, I didn't circle any of the yes boxes. There were a few spots we had to write an answer in and for those, I didn't write anything. In the sections where we had to put our opinion of the film and I didn’t put anything. There was also a section where I had to explain the subject of the movie. Once again, I didn’t put anything for that spot. On the back, there were a few more questions that still couldn't be answered. Nothing can be improved in my opinion. Nothing could be done to make the film better either. There also happened to be a few yes or no questions to circle. The questions on the back are in the photo attached. I still couldn't answer those which was annoying because I like giving people helpful critique. The only critique I have is plan better for your deadlines, even if you think you can make it.





No comments:

Post a Comment