Sunday, March 15, 2020

Editing blog 4

Today in media, we edited. Since the titles started working again, I decided to add the
 In. Though the titles were working, adding pictures to them, wasnt. That meant that I couldn’t do the plan I originally wanted to do. I just decided to pick a different way of showing the titles. I chose the font and helped pick out the color. I didn’t want something that looked off when it was on the video. I was originally going with red but that couldn’t be seen. Though all of this hard work was for nothing. About half way through the process, the computer I was using died. I had loss all the progress I had for that day. That meant I had to add all the titles I added in that day. I also had to move the computer to the laptop cart to charge it. It was a huge pain because none of the chargers reach to a comfortable place and we had to press ourselves to the cart. But, luckily, we got all of the work back before the bell rang. I was going to move my work to a flash drive so I could work at home but I couldn’t because I didn’t have one. My plan was to bring one for next class. Unfortunately, school was canceled the next week so I couldn’t even do that. This was a huge set back because we don’t know when we can go back. Since we can’t edit, I hope that we can at least meet to film some.

No comments:

Post a Comment