Wednesday, April 15, 2020

final CCR

These are my CCR questions for my final video, or the post before this. This is actually for one of my classes. For this assignment, we had to answer a few questions. The questions included use of technology, progress, and public interaction. I had my mom ask questions, like in an interview. I had set up my
phone so then it looked like an interview. I did each question separately  at first but then decided to place them together. I had told my mom what she had to say right before so all she had to do was say what I told her to. I had to do a few over but thats all apart of the editing process. After I finished the filming, I sent the files to my computer, I started the editing process. This didn't take too long, to my surprise. I had to edit the first parts and last out so they didn't show me walking back and forth to stop the recording. I also added in some titles to show the question that I was answering. finally, I added in some video clips into it. I wanted to show what i was talking about instead of just explaining it with words. I had to go through the entire video to make sure everything was in order and matched up. I thought about putting the music in but decided against it. All though it would be a good idea to add it in, I had no clue where to put it in. The hardest part was typing all of what I wanted to say out. That took a while to write out but it was worth it in the long term. Anyways, I'm happy about how this project turned out, I hope to keep doing this someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment