Monday, April 6, 2020

re-shoot blog

This weekend I needed to film in a last minute time-crunch. Due to not being able to meet up with my groupmates, I had to take some stuff out. These were clips such as the scene where the girl asks where her friends are and add some scenes in. I filmed some scenes I thought would fit in the movie such as the stalker pulling out a weapon from the back of the car and some scenes of the car driving off. This was just so I could actually finish the film in time for the due date. I placed my phone into the trunk and had the actor pick up a hammer. This was to show the weapon he will use to knock the girl out. This is where the opening ends; with the slam of the trunk. I had to position the camera so it looked like an actual trunk shot. This was more difficult than I thought because I wanted a specific angle. Im happy with the result I got so far, though. This filming process didn't take too long

No comments:

Post a Comment