Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Re-edit blog 2

This time, I took the things I had filmed from last night and placed them into the video. This editing process didn't take too long. I didn't have that many clips to edit so that was nice. I sifted through the video clips and pulled out the few I was going to add in. I actually ended up keeping only three or four of the raw footage. I then replaced the clips I had in there as place holders with the ones I was going to do. The place holders were just so I could finish doing the titles. I then had to go in and delete said holders. When I had finished placing all the scenes, I went through and trimmed some clips. The film went over 2 minutes so I had to trim some stuff down.  I watched the video over a few times, had my family watch it and made some more changes. I had to switch some scenes around so they made sense. After that, I fixed all the titles once again one last time. That just meant going through and checking they all had the right times and even spacing. I wanted the music to end right when the car trunk slammed shut which was fairly easy to do. All I did was trim the music so that it matched up to right before the trunk sound. Adding that part wasn't exactly important but I still wanted to add it in. Once I was finished, I saved the video to my computer. When it came to the whole editing process, this project was pretty fun. Im sad its over now but I'm going to keep making videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment