Wednesday, April 15, 2020

final video

The video below is of what I have been working on for the past month and a half. This was a very fun experience all getting together and filming. This is an opening to a horror film for an AICE class project. It's about a girl whos being cyber stalked by someone who got her information from her social media. This was originally an idea about just a girl who wants to be famous on social media. Since that didn't exactly go anywhere, we changed it up a bit since I wanted to do a horror film. We also had a different actor planed for the stalker but due to him not being able to show up when we needed him to film, so I changed it. Due to the pandemic, we couldn't film about a quarter of it. So, to make up for this, I decided to edit the storyboards original plan and so that the main girl didn't show up. This was just something we had to do to finish the movie. This entire thing was so satisfying to see come together. The entire process was exciting, from initial planning to an actual film being started. It was really exciting to see a plan being turned into an actual thing. I asked my teammates to make sure everything was ok with them too. After such a long time of planning and filming, I finally have a finished project. Im honestly really proud of what I've done so far. I hope to continue filming and producing in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment