Tuesday, April 14, 2020

first video

This is the first video I made in this class. This was an assignment. We had almost two weeks to complete this project. All from the planning to the editing and the emailing. This is a gatorade commercial that we had to film. My group mates and I had a ton of fun while making this. I was in charge of filming some things and editing. I had drawn the story board out and helped plan the shots. Though this is not the best film, I still think its great for our first time filming. Unfortunately, I dont have the second video we film but I think this shows tons of improvement. If I could change one thing about this would be the use of a voice over for the steps. I would have just left the original audio but maybe the voice over was a requirement. I wish I could have re-done that pan and tilt because it looks out of place. But other than those critiques, I liked the video a lot for out first try.


No comments:

Post a Comment